International Exchange Programme
We only accept students from universities or other institutions with whom we have an inter-institutional agreement.
Students must be nominated by their university and the university (not the student) must confirm the nominations to Manresa Campus of the UVic-UCC. Universities should send their nominations before the following deadlines:
- Autumn semester and whole academic year: 15th May
- Spring semester: 31st October
3. Before your arrival
Once the acceptance period has been closed, the UManresa international academic coordinator will contact the accepted student to welcome them to UVic-UCC (Manresa Campus) and give them further advice for their stay with us.
All the nominated students should then send the following documents to their UManresa international coordinator:
- Academic Transcript of Records.
- All international students will be required to sign this Declaration of Insurance responsibility.
- European Health card (if you are a European citizen).
- International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (or EU Digital COVID certificate, if you are a European citizen).
- Identity document (Passport or ID card).
- B1 Spanish level official certificate (if you have one).
- And also fill in the online Application Form.
- Learning Agreement proposal (please find here our current academic offer for Incoming students).
Also, we strongly recommend students to check this European Union webpage, which provides updated information on the various measures in place, including on quarantine and testing requirements for travellers.
4. After your arrival
Within 15 days of the arrival date in the host country, the student should fill out the following form so that we can get in touch with them in case of emergency:
5. Before going back
A few days before the departure date, the student should fill out the following satisfaction survey: