Do you want to understand how digital technologies are changing our world? Would you like to have the knowledge, skills and tools to help to digitally transform our society to make it more sustainable, equitable and fair? Are you interested in leading digital projects, regarding both products and services?
The degree in Digital Society Management answers these concerns. It is an innovative degree, designed to meet growing social and business demands, both at the present time and in the future. Our society needs this new professional profile: reflective and critical people, capable of managing organisations and digital projects, from an interdisciplinary perspective, and in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals.
The degree in Digital Society Management will enable you to:
- Understand the history of the digital revolution and the impact of digitalisation on society.
- Explore and debate contemporary social issues arising from technology with a focus on critical and creative thinking, ethics and sustainability.
- Know how to manage digital projects with special emphasis on change, innovation and digitalisation processes.
- Acquire a good foundation of research techniques and methodologies and data analysis for decision-making.
- Integrate an interdisciplinary vision of technologies in society as well as their impact on different types of organisations (public, private, NGOs...).
Learn all of this by means of active and innovative methodologies such as case studies, challenge or project-based learning, interdisciplinary seminars and simulation methodology for training management and leadership competences, as well as communication and conflict resolution skills.
Added value of the Digital Society Management degree
- Classes composed of hands-on, practical activities.
- The Premium programme for Digital Society Management students includes free English lessons throughout the 4 years of study, and a second foreign language from the 3rd year onwards.
- The Premium programme also includes scholarship internships: these are periods of 300 hours of paid internships in each year, from the second year onwards, which allow almost 75% of the price of the degree to be financed, while also being a source of learning and an excellent introduction to the business sector.
- It is a degree born from the demands of the business and organisational world, which requires a professional profile of data analysts, project managers, digital strategy managers... which has not existed until now. The contact of the undergraduate students with companies and organisations is constant: several companies actively collaborate in the degree by contributing their knowledge, expertise and technology, and being part of the educational programme of the students, both within the university as well as providing in-company internships.