Study the degree in Business Administration and Management and acquire a wide and multi-purpose education to work in any of the functional areas of a company: accounting, fiscal and labour management, finance, commercial management and marketing, human resources, international management, strategic leadership, operations management and production organisation
The ADE classes at UManresa have a high practical component and use simulation intensively for developing both generic leadership skills (negotiation, team leadership, time management, conflict resolution, decision making) and situational (inspections, audits, job interviews, shareholders’ board).
Simulation is a methodology which is closely integrated into teaching throughout all our degree studies and includes activities with actors in spaces which are designed to reproduce real-life situations in a realistic manner.
If you have a Higher Vocational Training (CFGS) Qualification in Administration and Finances, you can complete the ADE degree in only three years. UManresa allows this reduction in years of study if you have the vocational training qualification. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes us different?
- The ADE classes at UManresa have a large practical component and use simulation intensively for the development of directive skills.
- Ade students can take English Language courses free of charge over the four years of their studies. In addition, a second foreign language can be chosen from among those offered by the Modern Languages department at UManresa
- ADE students at UManresa enjoy an education connected with the reality of business from day one, which facilitates their incorporation into the job market later on.
- 100% of graduates from ADE studies at UManresa are working within two years of graduating and in jobs which are directly related to their studies.
- Guidance and support for students and alumni who decide to set up their own business.
- Paid work placements in companies, starting from the second year.
The Premium Programme
The Premium programme for ADE students at UManresa includes free English language classes throughout the 4 years of studies, in addition to a second foreign language from the 3rd year. Work placement scholarships are also part of the programme and consist of periods of 300 hours of paid work experience in each year starting from the second.
If you have a qualification in Higher Vocational Training (CFGS) in Administration and Finances, you can complete the degree in ADE in just 3 years as senior technicians of this speciality can request the recognition of 60 credits. UManresa allows this reduction in years of study if you have this higher vocational training qualification.
“My passage through the degree in ADE has allowed me to grow both academically and personally. Great business professionals entered the classrooms to explain their experience and to share their practical knowledge. These studies have opened the door to many new friends and new professional aspirations.”
Ivet Torrabadella Casòliva